- Hub Assembly houses RX Flaps and can be assembled most anywhere, giving operators more flexibility with peening applications
- Features 4" diameter and 2-1/8" internal diameter; operators should specify Hub diameter, width and flange arbor hole (D x W x AH) when placing order
- Comes equipped with flanges, minimizing need for additional parts
- Made of a durable aluminum for prolonged service life
- When partnered with HD Rotopeen flap assemblies, the assembly offers a clean and user-friendly alternative to traditional peening methods
Our 3M™ Heavy Duty Roto Peen Hub Assembly is a durable aluminum hub specially designed to accommodate RX flaps for peening applications. This abrasive accessory enables operators to use RX flaps of their choosing.
User-friendly peening process
How Shot Peening Works
3M™ Heavy Duty Roto Peen Hub Assembly is designed to remove mill scale from steel, paint, rust and other coatings. Shot peening can be a messy process, and that's why we engineered this hub assembly the way we did it houses HD Rotopeen flap assemblies and offers a cleaner alternative to traditional peening methods like sandblasting.
3M™ Heavy Duty Roto Peen Hub Assembly is made of durable aluminum metal and has 20 slots to fit 20 flap assemblies. It has a 4" diameter with a 2-1/8" internal diameter and is furnished with flanges. When ordering the Hub Assembly, be sure to contact your industrial distributor to specify Hub Diameter X Hub Width X Flange Arbor Hole (D x W x AH).
Made of a durable aluminum for prolonged service life
Less Clean-Up, More Strength
Having the shot used to peen metal surfaces in a captive HD flap assembly allows for more control and greater access to areas for coating removal. Typical shot peening methods often require a controlled environment. Our 3M™ Heavy Duty Roto Peen Hub Assembly helps eliminate debris and ensures a cleaner, more user-friendly peening process.
View more Accessories for Surface Modification
(PDF, 4.3 Mb)