- Versatile with good hold for everyday use in challenging applications
- Sticks immediately and stays on irregular surfaces without lifting, even on most plastics
- Water-resistant polyethylene backing resists wear and light abrasion
- Moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations, such as attaching heavy poly draping and pipe sealing
- Rolls stay cleaner with low-tack sides
- Available in black and silver
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, this tough tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for a variety of applications. 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape DT11 is designed to provide a formidable, reliable solution for everyday challenges and adheres to numerous substrates, including plastic.
Built to Stick
- Hanging polyethylene drapes
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Protecting against light sandblast overspray
3M's family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of colors and strengths, these tapes are known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.
Click here for more information on 3M's DT Series Duct Tapes.
(PDF, 11.48 Mb)