- Designed for use on bottles, bags, LSE and other demanding healthcare applications
- Polyolefin, polypropylene and coated paper facestocks deliver durability and writeability
- Suitable for autoclaving due to its excellent flagging resistance
- Range of acrylic adhesives suits the most specific applications
- Film, kraft and glassine liners make for efficient processing
3M™ Health Care Label Materials are designed for specific demands in healthcare device labeling. Polypropylene, polyolefin and coated paper facestocks are durable and versatile for challenging applications such as bottles and blood bags. A range of adhesives makes for reliable performance without flagging on small diameter plastic vials, in autoclaves and where tamper evidence is a main concern.
About 3M Adhesives for Health Care Label Materials
- Small diameter vials and single unit dose injectables
- Pharmaceutical labeling and packaging
- Glass and HDPE
- Barcode labels and rating plates
- Property identification and asset labeling
- Thermal transfer labels
- Variable information printing (VIP)
- Brand and instruction labels
- Caution warning labels
3M™ Health Care Label Materials feature a range of our specially-formulated adhesives for just the right balance of adhesion and removability. Adhesives include:
Excellent resistance to flagging on small diameter vials
Learn more about 3M™ Health Care Label Materials
- 3M™ Adhesive 350 is a modified acrylic adhesive ideal for applications requiring high shear strength even on low surface energy materials, powder coatings or slightly oily metals.
- 3M™ High Tenacity Acrylic Adhesive 320 delivers excellent flagging resistance even on curved surfaces, excellent for small diameter vials. It is suitable for flexographic and thermal transfer print technologies.
- 3M™ Adhesive 300 is a medium-firm adhesive for general-purpose labeling. It is tested for a range of surfaces including polypropylene, polyester, ABS, polycarbonate and stainless steel.
- 3M™ Adhesive 400 is a medium-firm pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive system which delivers a consistently strong bond across a range of temperatures, up to 250°F/121°C.
- 3M™ Adhesive 700 is a synthetic rubber adhesive offering high tack on low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene. It eliminates the need for costly corona or flame treatments.
- 3M™ Permanent Tackified Acrylic Adhesive P1410 provides high tack and excellent adhesion to substrates including polyolefins. It features a neutral pH to help prevent corrosion between the label and the surface or container. It is ideal for flexographic printing technologies.
- 3M™ High Performance Permanent Tackified Acrylic Adhesive P1650 is designed to meet difficult specifications including those which require excellent thermal stability and resists many industrial fluids.
(PDF, 3.24 Mb)
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.