- Designed specifically for foams and fabrics
- Dispenses with a lace-spray pattern optimized for foam bonding
- Provides professional, industrial strength for demanding applications at an economical price
- Offers a fast, aggressive tack for a quick assembly of high-stress bonds
- Allows for a bond time of 15 seconds to 30 minutes
3M™ Foam & Fabric 24 Spray Adhesive is an economical, fast-drying spray adhesive that bonds foam and fabric to a wide range of substrates. Our permanent bond provides fast results to keep projects moving ahead. The non-yellowing formula dispenses easily in a lace-spray pattern and applies directly onto surfaces and materials where needed.
Fit for Foam and Fabric
- General upholstery projects
- Attaching foam and fabric to wood and other substrates
- Decorative picture framing
- Ideal for crafts and hobbies
- Installing acoustic panels
We designed 3M™ Foam & Fabric 24 Spray Adhesive to be capable of bonding foam and fabric onto a wide array of materials, including paper, cardboard, plastic, metal, wood and much more. 3M™ Foam & Fabric 24 Spray Adhesive is eligible for LEED credits. As an economical choice, this spray adhesive has been proven to work well for projects both large and small.
Unlike any Glue
When 3M™ Foam & Fabric 24 Spray Adhesive was designed, we aimed to overcome the obstacles faced when applying the existing glues on the market. By inventing what can be considered a unique "spray glue," 3M was capable of providing a self-contained adhesive solution that saves both time and money.