- 20 mil, gray double coated vinyl tape
- 0.020 inch (0.51 mm) gray, double coated tape has a soft rubber adhesive on both sides of a vinyl carrier
- Double Linered version
- Flexomount tapes are used to mount flexographic print plates when printing solid and line work
- Adhesives remove cleanly from the print plate and the print cylinder
- Flexographic Printing, Flexographic Printers
- Flexographic plate mounting sticky back tape
This 0.020 inch (0.51 mm) gray, double coated tape has a soft rubber adhesive on both sides of a vinyl carrier. This is the double linered version.
Gray double coated tape with a soft rubber adhesive on each side of a vinyl carrier
3M™ Flexomount™ Plate Mounting Tape 412DL features a soft rubber adhesive that offers excellent adhesion to both rubber and photopolymer plates. The high adhesion helps reduce the tendency for plate edge lifting and makes it a good choice for long runs. This gray double coated tape helps provide uniform coverage of solids when halftone dot reproduction is not critical.
- Mounting photopolymer print plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeve systems
- Mounting rubber printing plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves
Designed for mounting photopolymer and rubber printing plates to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeve systems
Keep the Presses Running and your Customers Coming Back
For decades, our products have been at work in paper mills and printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done. From paper web splicing to plate mounting and packaging the finished job, you can rely on us for solutions and service throughout your operation.