- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479)
- Intumescent firestop and cold smoke seal
- Excellent flexibility for easier installation
- Can be cut to irregular shapes
40-foot roll (12.2 m) of intumescent firestop wrap. Flexible wrap makes installation easy.
Simply roll out and cut as much material as required to wrap around the penetrant. Works with most non-metallic and metallic insulated penetrants. Used for “in-hole” firestop installations or in conjunction with 3M™ Fire Barrier RC-1 Restricting Collars. When the wrap is installed “in-hole” in conjunction with a 3M™ Fire Barrier Sealant or Moldable Putty+, it also provides a cold smoke seal, which helps prevent the spread of toxic gases and other combustion by-products even before heat initiates the intumescent process. Available in 2 in. x 40 ft. roll (50.8 mm x 12.2 m).
- A quick, easy and cost-effective means of firestopping insulated pipe, non-metallic pipe and combo penetrations in fire-rated wall, floor and floor/ceiling assemblies. Firestops ccPVC, PVC, CPVC, FRPP, PVDF, ccABS and ABS pipes penetrating 1- and 2-hour fire-rated gypsum wallboard assemblies and up to 3-hour fire-rate concrete walls and floors. Also used in insulated HVAC penetration systems and in conjunction with 3M™ Fire Barrier Composite Sheet CS-195+ for large openings.