- Engineered for top-side, firestop, through-penetration installations
- Helps eliminate the need for retaining collars, concrete screws, etc., saving time and labor
- UL tested and fire-rated for up to 3 hours
- Flexible foam strips wrap around pipe to fill tough areas and gaps
- Adhesive-backed label offers quick installation
- Expands 100x in volume
3M™ Fire Barrier Tuck-In Wrap Strips are intumescent wrap strips that are primarily used in top-side firestop installations. We engineered these fire wrap strips to help eliminate the need for retaining collars, concrete screws, ladders etc., saving time and labor. They are flexible around pipe, to fill tough areas and gaps, and come with an adhesive-backed label for quick installation.
These flexible foam strips slide easily into the openings around PVC, ccPVC and FRPP piping to fill tough areas and gaps
Save Time and Labor with Tuck-In Wrap Strips
- PVC, ccPVC and FRPP plastic pipes penetrating through concrete floors
- Block and concrete walls
- Gypsum stud walls
Enjoy the savings in labor and time with 3M™ Fire Barrier Tuck-In Wrap Strips. This highly intumescent firestop wrap strip is ready to install and provides the optimal protection to prevent the passage of fire and smoke. As a part of our comprehensive line of top-quality firestop and fire prevention products, our Fire Barrier Tuck-In Wrap Strips help limit the devastating effects of fire. Enjoy the confidence and security that comes from a product with exceptional and proven fire protection performance.