- Great for deburring, cleaning, blending and finishing in tight or hard-to-reach areas
- Balanced weight distribution and 3M™ Gripping Material for improved ergonomics and reduced wrist strain
- 360 degree rotatable housing and handle for the ultimate in versatility
- Attached belt cover won’t fall off during belt changes
- Optimized belt speed for 3M™ Abrasive Belts and Scotch-Brite™ Belts
Our 3M™ File Belt Sander is ideally suited for a variety of metalworking applications. Grind and blend and finish hard-to-reach areas with power and efficiency.
Great for deburring, cleaning, blending and finishing in tight or hard-to-reach areas
A Lightweight Hand-Held Sander
Our 3M™ File Belt Sander is a lightweight hand-held sander with an arm attachment that extends from the handle, enabling the operator to maneuver and manipulate the abrasive belt, turning and rotating as necessary up to 360 degrees to blend hard-to-reach areas. The weight is balanced throughout the handle and features 3M™ Gripping Material to give operators even greater control. This air-powered tool operates at .6 HP (447W) horsepower, reducing operator fatigue and overall project time.
We engineered our 3M™ File Belt Sander to be used with 3M™ Abrasive Belts and Scotch-Brite Belts. Attachment arms vary, with a standard arm, a variety of arms designed for different applications, as well as arms designed for curves and corners. Operators should consider project needs and requirements when choosing attachments. Our 3M™ File Belt Sander helps operators target the surface and cleanly finish, polish, blend and deburr a variety of metal substrates.