- Designed for performing 3M™ File Belt Sander Attachment Arm repairs
- Services all 3M™ File Belt Sander attachment arm variations
- Comprehensive kit provides tooling to enable easy attachment arm disassembly and assembly
- Includes retaining compound to prevent bearing inner race rotation on bearing shaft
- Includes detailed instructions on proper use of the items contained in the service tool kit
The 3M™ File Belt Arm Service Tool Kit was designed to do just what its namesake implies: help operators perform repair (service) operations on attachment arms used on 3M™ File Belt Sanders.
Services all 3M™ File Belt Sander attachment arm variations
Maximize Efficiency: One Kit Service All Attachment Arm Versions
The 3M™ File Belt Arm Service Tool Kit is designed to help operators disassemble and reassemble attachment arms used on the 3M™ File Belt Sander
(sold separately), primarily when contact wheel replacement is necessary. The 3M™ File Belt Arm Service Tool Kit contains:
- Wheel Positioning Block
- Shaft Removal Tool
- Bearing Removal Tools (2)
- Bearing Mount Tool
- Bearing Tool
- Retaining Compound
The wheel positioning block is designed to steady the attachment arm and help with proper alignment of the replacement wheel. The shaft removal tool is designed to disassemble the wheel's shaft. The various bearing tools are designed to help with proper disassembly and reassembly of contact wheel bearings. Finally, retaining compound is provided to ensure bearing inner race rotation on the bearing shaft does not occur. Detailed instructions provided with the kit provide identification information for each service tool, as well as an overview of the repair processes necessary to rebuild all of the different 3M™ File Belt Sander Attachment Arms.
Learn about Attachment Arm Types and More Abrasive Accessories.
(PDF, 18.52 Mb)