- Designed for use with 3M™ File Belt Sander Attachment Arms
- Complete kit provides economical solution for file belt arm repair
- Repair kits available for each 3M™ File Belt Sander Attachment Arm
- Includes wheel, bearings, shaft and platen pad(s)
3M™ File Belt Attachment Arm Repair Kits are designed to help industrial professionals swiftly repair attachment arms used on the 3M™ File Belt Sander (sold separately), so they can get back to spot weld grinding, seam sealer removal, or other important activities.
Repair kits available for each 3M™ File Belt Sander Attachment Arm
- Repair Kit PN 30662: For curved attachment arm PN 28374
- Repair Kit PN 30663: For standard attachment arm PN 28368
- Repair Kit PN 30664: For thick standard attachment arm PN 28371
- Repair Kit PN 30665: For 20-1/2" attachment arm PN 28373
- Repair Kit PN 30666: For corners attachment arm PN 28372
- Repair Kit PN 30667: For thin attachment arm PN 28369
- Repair Kit PN 30668: For corners attachment arm PN 28370
- Repair Kit PN 30669: For vessel attachment arm PN 28375
Each kit contains the contact wheel, two bearings, shaft, and platen pad(s), as appropriate for the specific attachment arm. Our 3M™ File Belt Arm Repair Kits were designed to economically repair File Belt Sander Attachment Arms
without replacing the entire arm assembly.
Learn More about Attachment Arm Types and Other Abrasive Accessories.
(PDF, 18.52 Mb)