- Bonds most foamed plastics, plastic laminate, wood, plywood and canvas to themselves and to each other
- Post-formable, heat resistant and non-flammable in the wet state
- Low mist formula reduces waste and improves coverage over standard sprays
- Creates a very high strength, heat resistant bond
- Adhesive can be applied by spray, brush or rolled to help improve efficiency in application
3M™ Low Mist Contact Adhesive 30 is a water-dispersed, high-strength adhesive that provides high coverage and immediate bond strength. It features a long bonding range and good heat resistance. The low mist formula helps reduce waste, providing an economical solution that maximizes coverage when sprayed.
3M™ Low Mist Contact Adhesive 30 is ideal for decorative laminate applications where non-flammability and low VOCs are critical
High Immediate Strength, Long Bonding Range
- Most formed plastics
- Plastic laminate
- Wood veneer
Formulated for success, 3M™ Low Mist Contact Adhesive 30 delivers high immediate bonding strength with a long bonding range. Our design offers a great solution for bonding porous substrates to porous or non-porous substrates with time for positioning and adjustments.
Applying Your Adhesive
Whether it is being sprayed, brushed or rolled on, the application of your 3M™ adhesive is a straightforward process. Start by carefully applying your adhesive to your surface until you've formed a uniform coat. Using an overlapping pattern, the application of one coat should prove sufficient for most surfaces. Effective adhesive coverage is accomplished when 80% or more of the surface is covered. Some substrates, including porous materials, may require an additional coat. In order to apply additional adhesive, simply wait until the existing adhesive becomes dry to the touch, and then proceed with the application of the additional coat.