- XYZ-conductivity through the adhesive
- Excellent conformability and quick bonding
- Good EMI shielding in bond line gap
- Thicker construction to conform to non-flat surfaces
- Improved electrical contact to small size areas
- Good handling and workability
- Other thicknesses may be available upon request
3M™ Electrically Conductive Double-Sided Tape 9711S-200 is an XYZ electrically conductive pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) tape with a thickness of 200 microns. 3M tape series 9711S consists of a conductive matrix carrier (Nickel/copper-coated conductive fabric matrix) that is electrically conductive and is designed for PSA attachment to the desired grounding surfaces.
3M™ Electrically Conductive Double-Sided Tape 9711S-200 is an acrylic based adhesive solution and offers high adhesion and good grounding performance to many surface types. It provides improved electrical performance and reliable small size contacts in a thicker format. 3M tape series 9711S is useful for grounding, PSA attachment and EMI shielding designs.