- Durable yet flexible for automotive plastic panel repair and for matching OEM seam sealers
- Two-part epoxy adhesive is automatically metered for proper ratio
- Easily sandable in 15 minutes for a smooth finish without rework
- Paintable in as little as 30 minutes for increased vehicle throughput
- Works with 3M applicator guns and adhesion promoters for added speed and efficiency
Our 3M™ EZ Sand Multi Purpose Repair Material is a ready-to-use 2-part epoxy finishing adhesive material that dries to a flexible hardness, ideal for repairing plastic parts such as bumper covers and body panels. It applies easily from a 3M applicator gun mixing nozzle, with no pre-mixing or measuring. It is quickly sandable for excellent featheredge, and paintable in as little as 30 minutes.
The Dynamic Mixing System dispenses fillers, glazes, adhesives, sealers and plastic repair products
Fast, Flexible and Easy to Sand
With a finished surface that's hard and durable yet flexible, our 3M™ EZ Sand Multi Purpose Repair Material is the ideal finishing adhesive for repairing flexible and semi-rigid plastic parts such as auto body panels. This two-part epoxy finishing adhesive has a worktime of eight minutes and can be sanded with 180 grade abrasive in 15 minutes for an excellent featheredge across the entire repair area. The material is suitable for repairing scratches, gouges and deformations of flexible automotive exterior plastic parts including bumper covers. 3M™ Flexible Parts Repair Adhesive has also been tested and approved for use as a seam sealer over 2K primer, and is suitable for matching the appearance of OEM smooth seam sealer tape during automotive collision repair.
Body Panel Repair in a Cartridge
Note: For best results use in conjunction with 3M™ Polyolefin Adhesion Promoter (PN 05907)
, especially when working with polypropylene.
Part of a Complete Repair System from 3M
With its unique qualities including durable flexibility and easy sanding, our 3M™ EZ Sand Multi Purpose Repair Material is part of our Dynamic Mixing System
a specialized group of products scientifically developed to help collision repair specialists achieve their best work and their highest levels of cost and time efficiency. This comprehensive system includes adhesives, seam sealers, filling compounds, finishing glazes and specialty fillers as well as mixing applicator guns and mixing nozzles.
Learn More about the Dynamic Mixing System
(PDF, 2.1 Mb)
- Repair most flexible and semi-rigid plastic parts
- Bumper covers and other plastic body panels
- For low surface energy plastics
- This product should NOT be used with SMC/fibreglass
- Two recommended applicator guns: MixPac® Manual Applicator, 08117 or the MixPac® eumatic Applicator, 09930