- Trial bag version (1 in. x 10 ft.) of 3M™ Dual Lock™ Low Profile Reclosable Fastener SJ4570
- Great for small jobs, prototyping and design evaluation
- Interlocking mushroom-shaped heads provide strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times
- Low surface energy acrylic adhesive bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, powder-coated paints and a broad range of plastics
- Strong fastener secures with an audible snap, verifying closure
- An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance
- Features good temperature resistance of 158°F (70°C)
- Best suited for indoor use
3M™ Dual Lock™ Low Profile Reclosable Fastener TB4570 is a low surface energy adhesive on the back of a clear polypropylene reclosable fastener. This product is half the thickness of standard 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fasteners, providing a low profile attachment. An alternative to screws and bolts, this hidden fastener provides a snug fit and smooth aesthetic appearance.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fasteners are available in three stem densities to customize for the strength requirements of your project
3M™ Dual Lock™ Low Profile Reclosable Fastener TB4570 is designed for indoor use and low to medium temperature performance. This product offers temperature resistance up to 158°F and can be used with metals such as aluminum and stainless steel; as well as glass, many plastics (polypropylene, polyethylene, polycarbonate, ABS) powder coated paints and medium to low surface energy materials.
- Graphic panels
- Display shelves
- Light-weight access panels
- Decorative acoustic panels
3M™ Dual Lock™ Low Profile Reclosable Fastener TB4570 consists of interlocking mushroom-shaped heads that easily slide over each other, allowing for positioning of parts before being snapped together. This fastening process creates a durable attachment and provides fast product assembly with great design flexibility.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fasteners sound an audible snap when secure, which verifies closure of the attachment. To disengage, simply peel the pieces apart by hand. Our fasteners maintain their strength throughout multiple attachments and detachments. A lightweight alternative to metal fasteners, this product remains hidden beneath surfaces and does not interfere with the integrity of your material—providing aesthetic improvements and design flexibility.
3M Trial Bags Simplify Selection
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener Trial Bags provide a simplified "go-to" selection that has proven successful for most common applications, along with just the right length (1 in. x 10 ft.) and quantity for trial run testing.
Reattaches in a Snap
When two pieces of 3M™ Dual Lock™ Low Profile Reclosable Fasteners mate, the stems flex and the mushroom heads slide past each other. After passing the opposing mating piece, the stems snap back into their original position and the opposing mushroom heads interlock. These fasteners can provide high tensile strength but can be opened by simply cleaving or peeling open the closure. This product is well suited for many indoor applications where versatile reclosable fastening system is required.
Delivers Long-Lasting Performance
Not all design requirements are easily satisfied, but you can simplify your attachments. When you need a strong, reliable, yet removable closure, 3M™ Dual Lock™ Low Profile Reclosable Fasteners are the easy alternative to traditional fastening methods such as screws, nuts or bolts.