- Clear, 4.0 mil (0.10 mm) double coated tape on a PET polyester carrier with a PET polyester film liner
- Quick stick adhesion and immediate bond
- Exceptional adhesion properties and bonds well to high and low surface energy plastics
- Good solvent and moisture resistance
- Double coated format provides ease of die-cutting
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9629FL immediately bonds to high and low surface energy materials. The PET polyester film liner provides dimensional stability and improved handling with ease in die cutting and laminating applications.
The 360 Advantage
- Plastic housing and component assembly (bezel bonding)
- Interior decorative trim, badge and logo attachment
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9629FL features 3M™ Quick Bonding Adhesive 360 which provides high bond strength with low odor and little or no oozing. The noted advantages of 360 adhesive are its extremely high peel adhesion and equally high adhesion on both polypropylene and steel substrates. It offers more bond strength with less adhesive as well as quick stick to many low surface energy substrates.
Understanding Adhesive Transfer Tapes
Adhesive transfer tapes
are rolls of pressure sensitive adhesive pre-applied to a special release liner. For application, the tape is simply pressed, adhesive side down, to a surface and the liner is peeled off. A variety of adhesive properties and liners are available to meet requirements for applications such as nameplate attachment to high and low surface energy plastics, appliance graphic overlays that perform in high temperatures, foam gasketing, web splicing, signs, posters, banners, point-of-purchase displays, and more.