- Transparent, double sided, 4 mil (0.10 mm) double coated tape offers a thin profile combined with our high performance acrylic adhesive for a long-lasting bond
- High tack adhesive can be applied at temperatures as low as 32°F/0°C and can perform in temperatures as high as 250°F/121°C
- 58# densified kraft paper liner is moisture stable and ideal for die-cutting applications
- Adhesive bonds well to high surface energy (HSE) metals and medium surface energy (MSE) plastics
- Excellent choice for applications where UV resistance is required
3M™ Double Coated Tape 94210 features 3M™ High Performance Acrylic Adhesive 420 for great bond strength and performance in a broad range of temperatures joining materials to high and low surface energy plastics and metals. The 58# polycoated liner provides excellent handling and resistance to moisture.
Features 3M™ Adhesive 420
- Cold temperature applications
- Bonding metals
- Medium surface energy plastics
- Lens bonding
Our 3M™ Double Coated Tape 94210 is designed with 3M™ Adhesive 420, a medium firm acrylic adhesive provides good adhesion to metals and medium surface energy (MSE) plastics such as polycarbonate, ABS, acrylic and polyimide. It boasts good temperature resistance in tough application environments. This acrylic adhesive performs well after exposure to humidity and has a short term temperature resistance of 300°F. It also provides good performance at low temperatures and good shock resistance at impact.
A variety of adhesive properties and liners are available to meet requirements for applications such as signs, posters, banners and more.
What are Double Coated Tapes?
Double coated tapes are rolls of pressure sensitive adhesive pre-applied to a special release liner. For application, the tape is simply pressed, adhesive side down, to a surface and the liner is peeled off. A variety of adhesive properties and liners are available to meet requirements for applications such as nameplate attachment to high surface energy (HSE) metals and medium surface energy (MSE) plastics, appliance graphic overlays that perform in high temperatures, signs, posters, banners, and more.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Pressure sensitive adhesive pre-applied to a special release liner