- Medium firm acrylic adhesive system featuring high initial adhesion to a wide variety of materials such as HSE, LSE, and metals
- Polycoated kraft liner that provides moisture stability for large part conveting
- Good peel strength and temperature and UV resistance
- General industrial applications, electronics, gasket and foam fabricators
- Adhering, joining, affixing, bonding, mounting, holding, and attaching dissimilar materials; plastic film lamination bonding, splicing, and foam laminating; gasket attachment, hand-held devices and laptops
3M™ Double Coated Tape 9019 is a 0.03mm double sided tape with 3M™ Laminating Adhesive 300 on a thin polyester carrier with a 0.08 mm 55 lb densified kraft paper linerfor dimensional stability, improved handling, and ease of die cutting and laminating. The high tack adhesive provides relatively high initial adhesion and good shear holding power to a variety of surfaces.