- Double sided tape with same adhesive on both faceside and backside
- PET carrier provides dimensional stability during lamination
- Bonds well to polyurethane (PU) ether, PU ester, cross-linked polyethylene foam, EPDM foam, neoprene foam, nitrile foam, microcellular foam
- Withstands temperatures up to 225ºF (107ºC)
- Excellent peel adhesion and shear strength
- Tan 83 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner offers die cutting and converting process capability
3M™ Double Coated Differential Adhesive Tape L2+DCP is a 6.7-mil double coated tape that offers maximum conformability and good adhesion to open and closed cell foam surfaces. It features an 83 lb. tan unprinted polycoated kraft liner for superior processing.
Double Sided Tapes Provide Solutions for Many Bonding Applications
In general, double sided (often referred to as double coated) adhesive tape is composed of a film or nonwoven tissue carrier coated on both sides with a pressure sensitive adhesive. These adhesive tapes can be applied by hand or with a wide web laminator.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Click here for more information on 3M Design Solutions
(PDF, 45 Mb)