- 3M™ Cut-Off Wheel Tool delivers a fast, smooth cut when used with 3M™ Cut-Off Wheels (sold separately)
- 1 hp motor easily handles cutting through everything from sheet metal to oversized bolts
- Fully machined steel motor housing provides strength and durability
- 3M™ Gripping Material provides a secure hold
- Repositionable guard provides maximum surface visibility
- Wrench flats and overhose interface allow easier maintenance and compatibility with accessories
The 3M™ Cut-Off Wheel Tool is designed to deliver exceptional cutting action and optimize the performance of 3M™ Cut-Off Wheels (sold separately). Numerous upgrades have been added to enhance the strength and durability of the tool, while maintenance and compatibility improvements make this tool easy to use and maintain.
Material on the grip for a secure hold and enhanced control
Made to Work for You
3M™ Cut-Off Wheel Tool has been engineered for operator comfort in demanding metal cutting applications, featuring 3M™ Gripping Material on the grip for a secure hold and enhanced control with less effort. A 360° rotatable safety guard provides maximum surface visibility and a safety lever throttle helps prevent accidental starting.
In addition, this tool features numerous upgrades that can improve the tool's useful lifespan. A fully machined steel motor housing adds strength and durability in rough applications, while wrench flats and an overhose interface allow for easier maintenance and compatibility with accessories. These features work together to make this a tool that you can rely on every day.
Always Work Safe
For optimal safety, operators should always read and follow manual safety instructions and ensure the tool's operating speed does not exceed the maximum RPM imprinted on the tool. It is always recommended that while using the tool, operators stand on a solid floor, in a secure position with a firm grip and footing. Be aware that the tool can develop a torque reaction. Never use cut-off wheels that have a Max RPM less than the RPM rating marked on the tool. Never operate the tool with the guard removed.