- 0.020 inch (0.51 mm) double coated foam tape has a high plate side adhesive technology designed to resist edge lifting on flexographic print plates
- Tape has a standard medium density foam that is ideal for printing combinations of solids and process with halftone dots
- White foam color indicates the standard, medium density foam
- Securely bonds the flexographic photopolymer plate to the print sleeve or steel cylinder to prevent plate edge lifting during printing
- Higher plate side adhesion for challenging print conditions that use thick plates or small print sleeves
- Plate demounts from the double coated cushioned tape without adhesive residue
- Tape also removes cleanly from the sleeve or steel print cylinder
- Flexographic printing, flexographic printers
- Cushioned flexographic plate mounting sticky back foam tape
Our 3M™ Cushion-Mount™ Plus Plate Mounting Tape 1020 is designed for mounting flexographic print plates to cylinders or sleeves. This white foam mounting tape provides high quality standard combination print.
Learn more about 3M™ Flexographic Plate Mounting Systems
- Mounting photopolymer plates to flexographic printing cylinders and sleeves
- Used in combination, process and solid printing processes
- 3M sticky back tapes are designed for wide-web presses to print film or paper for flexible packaging industry
(PDF, 5.00 Mb)
Differential acrylate adhesive system on each side of a foam carrier, protected by a release liner on one side
3M flexographic plate mounting tapes are highly engineered to provide very tight caliper tolerance to allow printers to use tape from different manufacturing lots and keep tight print registration. The compressible foam will withstand long and high speed print runs.
This cushion tape is manufactured for 20 mil applications. It is constructed with engineered acrylic adhesives. The adhesive on the linered (plate) side of the tape is designed for mounting of photopolymer plates. The adhesive on the non-linered (sleeve/cylinder) side is designed for mounting to flexographic printing cylinders or sleeves, providing easy application at mounting and clean removal when demounting.
Wide choice of adhesives, foams and thickness
Keep the Presses Running and your Customers Coming Back
For decades, 3M products have been at work in printing plants helping to improve the quality of the work that goes out and the efficiency of how it gets done.