- Disinfects in 1 minute and provides a physical barrier to contamination between accesses for up to 7 days if not removed.
- Designed to luer lock onto a wide range of stopcocks and catheter hubs.
- Unique cap design holds pressure to maintain a closed system.
- Brightly colored to help clinicians verify and measure compliance.
- In vitro testing shows effectiveness against the six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
- Addresses stopcock comtamination concerns highlighted in the 2016 Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice published by INS.
- For single-use only.
- Rx only.
3M™ Curos™ Stopper Disinfecting Cap for Open Female Luers utilizes 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) to disinfect the critical surfaces of open female luers, prior to line access. Curos stopper caps protect open female luers for up to 7 days if not removed.
3M™ Curos™ Stopper Disinfecting Cap for Open Female Luers is dispensed as individual caps. 270 EA/box, 8 boxes/case.
- Disinfect open female luers
- 2 year shelf life. Please refer to product expiration date.