- Disinfects in 1 minute and provides a physical barrier to contamination between accesses for up to 7 days if not removed.
- Twists on easily and stays securely in place.
- Compatible* with Tego® Hemodialysis Connector.
*ICU Medical. “Tego Swab Recommendations and Compatibility with Disinfecting Caps,” October, 2012.
Tego® is a registered trademark of ICU Medical, Inc. 3M™ Curos™ disinfecting caps are not affiliated with ICU Medical, Inc.
- White Curos caps for Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors are easily distinguished from green caps for dedicated use on the Tego® connectors.
- In vitro testing shows effectiveness against the six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
- Meets 2016 Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice for add-on devices published by INS.
- For single-use only.
- Rx only.
3M™ Curos™ Disinfecting Cap for Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors is a specially designed cap compatible* with Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors. The Curos cap for Tego® hemodialysis connectors is an alcohol-containing cap that twist onto ports for disinfection and protection. Each cap contains 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) which bathes the surface of the port and disinfects it in 1 minute.
3M™ Curos™ Disinfecting Cap for Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors are dispensed as individual caps. 270 EA/box, 8 boxes/case.
- Disinfect Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors before line access.
- Curos disinfecting port protectors may be used in the home or a healthcare facility.
- 3 year shelf life. Please refer to product expiration date.
- Use only on Tego® Hemodialysis Connectors.