- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Film backing for greater tear resistance and edge retention
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- Stikit™ attachment makes changing discs fast and easy
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Film Disc 775L features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 6x as long as conventional abrasives.
Clean and easy disc removal
Stikit™ Disc for Easy Tool Attachment
Our 3M™ Stikit™ system eliminates the time-consuming task of applying adhesive to the disc backing. These high-quality, coated abrasive products come ready to use with a pressure sensitive adhesive coating on the backside so that attaching them to your disc pad is as simple as pressing on a sticker. And because the adhesive is pressure sensitive, the disc can be peeled off of the disc pad just as easily, leaving a clean surface for your next disc. A Stikit™ disc must be pressed onto a Stikit™ backup pad (also called a disc pad and sold separately) that is attached to a disc sander, random orbital sander, or stationary disc sander.