- Features 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain, triangular-shaped grains that cut at least 30% faster and last at least 30% longer than other conventional ceramic abrasives
- Extremely sharp precision-shaped grain provides longer life than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Sharper cutting surface means less pressure is required
- Clean Sanding multi-hole pattern delivers excellent dust extraction
- 3M™ Hookit™ hook-and-loop attachment makes for fast disc change-outs
- Long lasting,fast-cutting abrasive disc is ideal for a range of jobs including paint removal and feather-edging removal and featheredging
Our Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Clean Sanding Abrasive Discs 737U combines the highest 3M technologies for automotive repair. Its long-lasting sharp triangular shaped grain and multi-hole pattern for superior dust extraction make the disc ideal for paint removal, rough body filler shaping, fine feather-edging or final prep before blending or priming. The Hookit™ system makes for quick disc change-outs.
Hookit™ discs remove cleanly and easily. Photo representative of the Hookit system shown on another 3M disc.
3M offers a complete range of hook-and-loop style Hookit™ discs for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust, dirt, or flying debris. Hookit™ sanding discs conveniently and firmly attach to a hook and loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on a random orbital sander, can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be reused again and again for the extent of the abrasive life.
About 3M™ Clean Sanding
The multi-hole pattern on 3M™ Clean Sanding discs evacuates dust better than 6-hole productssignificantly increasing cut-rate and disc life. When used with a 3M™ Clean Sanding Disc Pad, the disc holes do not require alignment with the pad holes, making switching the discs fast, easy, and convenient. You can also pair Clean Sanding abrasives with Clean Sanding disc pads for use on a central-vacuum-ready sander.