- 3M Precision Shaped Grain cuts fast and requires less pressure, helping to increase productivity
- Tough, polyester backing withstands aggressive sanding and finishing
- Durable resin bond resists deterioration from heat, extending the life of the abrasive cloth
- Closed coat construction and anti-static treatment help provide uniform finishes and long life
- Belt material is water-resistant for use in either wet or dry application
3M™ Cubitron™ II Cloth Belt 991FZ offers revolutionary performance with 3M Precision Shaped Grain on a polyester cloth backing. This high-performing belt is constructed with a closed coat and an additional anti-static treatment to further prevent loading during use on wood. It can be used in either wet or dry applications.
3M precision-shaped grains stay cooler, cut faster, and last longer
High Quality Construction
Our 3M™ Cloth 991FZ is best suited for woodworking and sanding thanks to its durability and fast cutting abrasive material. Its tough, polyester cloth backing provides smooth operation and durability for consistent finishing. The abrasive side features a closed coat of grains and an anti-static treatment to help prevent debris from loading on the belt.
Precision Shaped Grains
This belt uses revolutionary precision shaped ceramic grain that slice cleanly through hard surfaces, rather than gouging or plowing as traditional abrasives do. This creates a super-fast cut and lessens heat build-up in the workpiece. Moreover, because the abrasive itself stays cooler and sharper, it lasts significantly longer than conventional ceramic grain belts, decreasing costs and reducing belt changeovers.