- Heavy, thick, crepe paper backing provides good paint lines
- Natural rubber adhesive offers good, instant adhesion
- Adhesive offers excellent holding power for reliable performance
- Offers good transfer resistance for clean removal
- Easy-to-tear design provides simple application
3M™ Crepe Masking Tape 202 is a trustworthy, go-to tape tape designed with a heavy, thick, crepe paper backing. Engineered with a natural rubber adhesive, this everyday tape features good, instant adhesion and strong holding power, which makes it a favorite among teachers for their classroom settings.
What is Masking Tape?
- Arts and crafts
Masking tape was developed specifically to help protect surrounding surfaces from overspray, provide clean paint lines, and remove easily and cleanly when finished. Masking tapes from 3M adhere well, resist solvents or water from the paint, and are strong enough to hang plastic sheeting, yet remove cleanly without damaging the subsurface. The backing, typically crepe paper, can conform to curved and irregular surfaces. The tape hand tears for tool-free application.