- Dead soft 1-ounce (1.4-mil) copper foil backing for good shielding effectiveness, soldering and converting (slitting and die cutting).
- UL recognized flame-retardancy per UL 510 for applications needing this property.
- Non-conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
- Removable liner makes it easy to handle and die cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1194 has a 1.4-mil smooth copper foil backing with a non-conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner. The non-conductive adhesive does not drain the static charge to a grounded substrate.