- Copper-coated polyester cloth backing provides good shielding effectiveness.
- Polyester cloth fabric backing provides excellent flexibility and conformability and light weight.
- Polyester cloth fabric is also easily handled (tears easy and minimizes finger laceration) and easily converted (slitting and die cutting).
- Conductive particles in the adhesive on both sides provides low contact resistance between the substrate and backings to drain static charge.
- Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
- Removable liner makes it easy to handle and die cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ Copper-Coated PET Cloth Fabric Tape X-7001 has a 2.0-mil copper-plated polyester cloth backing that is coated on both sides with electrically conductive pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive with a single liner.