- High-viscosity lubricant promotes free movement in metal-to-metal applications
- Blend of tiny copper and graphite metal particles in semi-synthetic oil holds up under extreme pressure and temperature conditions
- Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to 2000° F
- Ideal as an anti-seize lubricant for the metal-to-metal contact points of brake systems (not for use on friction material)
- Use to keeps nuts & bolts from seizing together
- Thick viscosity and ability to "stay where put" may help inhibit rust
3M™ Copper Anti-Seize Brake Lube is a metal to metal lubricant for brake systems, spark plugs, oxygen sensors and more. This blend of particle-sized metals in a semi-synthetic grease is engineered to withstand extreme pressures and intermittent temperatures up to 2000 degrees F, maintaining free movement between metals. It is also very effective on bolts, and where metal parts rub together.
This metal to metal lubricant—for brakes systems, spark plugs, oxygen sensors and more—keeps threaded fasteners from seizing
A Lube for Truly Tough Applications
Engineered for long-term applications in wet, dusty, dirty environments, extreme pressure and high temperatures, our 3M™ Copper Anti Seize Brake Lube is ideal as a lube for auto brakes and wherever metal parts rub together. This high-viscosity lubricant is formulated using a blend of fine, particle-size metals dispersed in a semi-synthetic oil. It promotes and maintains the free and easy movement in metal-to-metal applications, even those routinely exposed to harsh environments. This brake lube can withstand intermittent exposure to temperatures up to 2000 degrees F, making it effective for brake systems as well as preventing seizure on a wide range of threaded fasteners and close-fitting metal-to-metal parts. A brush is built in to make applying the lube fast and convenient.
Find More Brake Solutions from 3M Auto
- Helps keep disc and drum brake assemblies lubricated and squeak free
- Helps keep spark plugs from seizing in cylinder head
- Oxygen sensor threads
- Parking brake mechanisms
- Seat tracks
- Snow plows
- Exhaust system nuts and bolts
- Trailer and receiver hitches
- Non-vehicle applications including threaded fasteners, screws, nuts, bolts, hinges, hasps, pins, levers, joints, couplers, slides,shafts, grooves, guides, keys, ways, and many other uses.
- May also be used as a rust inhibitor
(PDF, 702.4 Kb)
Better Science for Better Auto Care from 3M
3M brings decades of development in lubrication to the most basic — and crucial — auto care jobs. Formulated for performance in the toughest environments, our 3M™ Copper Anti-Seize Brake Lube is a terrific example of how 3M applies science to the lives of collision repair specialists.
Discover More 3M™ Automotive Aftermarket Solutions
(PDF, 68.63 Mb)