- Non-woven, microfiber backing offers conformability, elasticity, compressibility and durability
- Conformable design provides a solution for irregular-shaped parts
- Durable, abrasion-resistant backing maintains a long wear life, is die-cuttable and passes FMVSS 302
- Withstands a temperature range of -30°F/-34°C to 250°F/121°C
- Designed to help reduce noise, friction, vibration, squeaks and rattles in automotive interior applications
- Acrylic adhesive produces excellent bond strength
3M™ Conformable Sound Management Film Tape 9343 is designed with a black, non-woven backing and acrylic adhesive on a polyester liner. The non-woven, microfiber backing is unique in that it provides conformability, elasticity, compressibility and durability. This tape is engineered to help reduce noise, vibration, squeaks and rattles in automotive interior applications.
Specially Designed for Odd Shapes
We constructed 3M™ Conformable Sound Management Film Tape 9343
(PDF, 10.73 Kb) with a conformable backing to conform to irregular- and curved-shaped parts. This conformable tape is excellent for noise reduction, by isolating offending substrates in automotive interior areas, such as instrument panels and trim pieces. This film tape is abrasion resistant and able to withstand temperatures ranging from -30°F/-34°C to 250°F/121°C. This tape is coated with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that produces an exceptional bond strength on a variety of substrates.
- Bond onto automotive interior components to prevent noise and wear by isolating adjacent parts