- Dead soft 1-ounce (1.4-mil) copper foil backing for good shielding effectiveness, soldering and converting (slitting and die cutting).
- UL recognized flame-retardancy per UL 510 for applications needing this property.
- Embossed pattern through adhesive provides very low contact resistance between the substrate and the backing to drain static charge.
- Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
- Removable liner makes it easy to handle and die cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ Embossed Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1245 has a 1.4-mil embossed copper foil backing with acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and liner. Embossing makes excellent contact through the adhesive. The unplated copper is for non-corrosive conditions.