- UL 510 Recognized
- Designed to meet a wide variety of EMI and RFI industrial and electrical applications
- 1.4 mil electrolytic grade copper foil backing is extremely malleable and readily accepts solder
- Aggressive, electrically conductive acrylic adhesive combines high adhesion and low resistance
- Bonds to low surface energy substrates and other challenging surfaces
- 70# glassine paper liner makes for efficient processing
3M™ Conductive Copper Foil Tape 3313 is a copper foil backed tape with an electrically conductive acrylic adhesive which is pressure sensitive yet very aggressive. This tape features high tensile copper foil which is extremely malleable for a range of industrial and electrical applications including EMI/RFI shielding, flexible flat conductors, printed circuit boards and more.
Excellent Adhesive Performance
- EMI and RFI shielding
- Applications where static discharge is a concern
- Printed circuit board manufacture and repair
- Flexible flat conductors
- Electrostatic applications
3M™ Conductive Copper Foil Tape 3313 is coated with a pressure sensitive, conductive acrylic adhesive designed to bond to a broad range of substrates including low surface energy substrates. This tape adheres immediately upon contact and can perform under a wide spectrum of temperatures ranging from 0°F/-18°C to 225°F/107°C. 3M™ Conductive Copper Foil Tape 3313 is UL 510 Recognized.
3M™ Metal Foil Tapes
Copper is just one of the metal-backed tapes
(PDF, 2.22 Mb) available from 3M. Our foil tapes resist failure from common sources of degradation including moisture, ultraviolet rays and many chemicals, and are commonly used for reflecting, wrapping, masking, sealing and more in applications from air ducts to washing machines. As with all 3M products, our 3M™ Conductive Copper Foil Tape 3313 is supported by exclusive 3M technical expertise and application advice. 3M Copper Foil Tapes are suitable for demanding applications in aerospace, automotive, appliance, maintenance, repair and operations and many more segments. They are also thermally conductive for heating/cooling efficiency.
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Learn about 3M™ Masking and Surface Protection Products
(PDF, 4.65 Mb)