- Precision lockable, metering valve provides Recipe Quality Water™ with adjustable Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)* for coffee and espresso brewing
- Reduced equipment maintenance and replacement costs from reduced minerals that cause lime scale
- Daily production from 300 gallons/day (1,136 liters/day) with no blending up to 600 gallons/day (2,271 liters/day) with blending**
- Conversion of inlet water to product water (water utilization efficiency) is at least 50%; higher with blending**
- Lower product-water recovery times with use of the included permeate pump
- A hydraulic (non-electrical) bypass valve maintains the water flow in high demand situations
- All product water (including blending and bypass) is pre- and post-filtered by carbon and particulate filters for cyst reduction and great taste
- System includes built-in pressure gauges and an in-line product-water TDS meter for monitoring.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs
- System includes pre-filter, (Model HF90), post filter, (Model HF95) and (2) RO Membranes, (Model CFS M)
- Requires external storage tank (not included)
The 3M™ Commercial Reverse Osmosis Scale Reduction System for Coffee, Hot Tea & Espresso, Model TFS450 RO helps produce consistent Recipe Quality Water™ for hot beverages and steamers while maintaining efficient equipment operations in water conditions with high total dissolved solids (TDS) and/or hardness.
As the main ingredient in many recipes and beverages, water affects the quality, consistency and appearance of any product
Recipe Quality Water™
Having cleaner and clearer water for your business is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you're giving your customers recipe quality water. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered water that may help protect your equipment and your profits. From commercial point-of-entry to dedicated point-of-use water filtration systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers' lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality, and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment. 3M Purification Inc
. (formerly CUNO Incorporated) provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, foodservice, science labs, industrial, marine and other applications.
Discover More 3M Water Filtration Products
* From 10% to about 50% of inlet-water TDS
**Capacity/Conversion is at 77°F (25°C) and 70 psi feedwater pressure to atmosphere without blending. With blending the system production rate is approximately doubled and the maximum outlet water Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) is about 50% of inlet water TDS. Performance may vary depending on water temperature and pressure.