- Ideal for use* in educational institutions, commercial offices, airports, clean manufacturing facilities, hotel and entertainment complexes, research facilities, and more
- Low pressure drop due to nested pleats and highly engineered media
- Filter performance tested according to the HVAC industry standard ASHRAE 52.2-2012
- Innovative integral gaskets help to prevent unfiltered air from flowing past gaps between the filter and the filter rack
- Available in standard or reverse flow formats
- Lightweight frame construction allows easy handling, transportation, and installation
- 100% metal free frame
- Meets UL 900 flammability rating (U.S.) and UL 900 Class 2 flammability rating (Canada)
- Contributes towards earning a point in the LEED certification process for new and existing buildings
3M™ Commercial HVAC Filter MERV A13 V-Bank with Gasket filters are ideal for use* in many applications and may result in a potential reduction in energy consumption and total cost of operation. Low pressure drop and innovative air filtration technology can make this a filter a great choice for your air filtration needs.
MERV A13 Mini-Pleat V-Bank with Gasket is available in 6 different sizes
3M™ Commercial HVAC Filter MERV A13 V-Bank with Gasket filters are ideal for use in many applications and may result in a potential reduction in energy consumption and total cost of operation. With innovative air filtration technology, these filters can help to prevent unfiltered air from flowing past gaps between the filter and the filter rack. Lightweight and metal free frame construction allows for easy handling, transportation, and installation. These filters meet UL 900 flammability rating (U.S.) / UL 900 Class 2 flammability rating (Canada), are tested to ASHRAE 52.2-2012 standards, and contribute towards earning a point in the LEED certification process for new and existing buildings.
Creative Filtration Technology
3M has invested research into perfecting the right balance between particle capture and low pressure drop. The result is a product with high in-use efficiency, small particle capture, and very good airflow across the entire media providing improved air quality and HVAC performance. 3M Commercial air filter use span many applications including: classroom buildings, laboratories, libraries, hotels, restaurants, entertainment complexes and office complexes.
Applications include classroom, laboratories, libraries, office buildings and more
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers' lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment.
Important use restriction:
This filter must not be used as a primary filter in hospitals and healthcare facilities where a MERV 13 or MERV 14 primary filter is required per ASHRAE STD 170-2013.
¹The particle capture efficiency will reduce value in actual use.