- Ideal for use in hotels and entertainment complexes, commercial offices, educational institutions, healthcare and analytical laboratories, and clean manufacturing facilities
- Contributes towards earning an Indoor Environmental Quality point toward LEED® certification for new and existing buildings, according to the standards established by the U.S. Green Building Council
- Compact filter package while retaining low pressure drop across surface area
- Filter performance tested according to the HVAC industry standard ASHRAE 52.2-2012
- Effective removal of common particulate contaminants
- Innovative 3M filter frame with integrated gaskets minimizes air bypass around and between filters
- Hassle-free installation supported by innovative rib-slip frame design
- Meets UL 900 flammability rating (U.S.) and UL 900 Class 2 flammability rating (Canada)
3M™ Commercial HVAC Filter MERV A13 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters are built around providing a cleaner indoor air quality environment through effective particle capture. Innovative 3M technology can potentially influence energy savings due to low pressure drop in a compact and hassle-free package. Ideal for use in a variety of applications such as commercial offices and entertainment complexes.
MERV A13 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters are available in 18 different sizes
Our 3M™ Commercial HVAC Filter MERV A13 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters are built around providing a cleaner indoor air quality environment through effective particle capture. These filters offer high in-use efficiency and low pressure drop all in a compact filter package. Hassle-free installation supported by the innovative slip-rib frame design can help you reduce labor hours specific to filter change-out frequency. The innovative filter frame with integrated gaskets minimizes air bypass around and between filters. With ASHRAE 52.2-2012 compliance, a UL 900 flammability rating (U.S.) / UL 900 Class 2 flammability rating (Canada), and a contribution towards earning an Indoor Environmental Quality point toward LEED® certification, these filters can be a great choice for your air filtration needs.
Applications include classroom, laboratories, libraries, office buildings and more
Creative Filtration Technology
3M has invested research into perfecting the right balance between particle capture and low pressure drop. The result is a product with high in-use efficiency, small particle capture, and very good airflow across the entire media providing improved air quality and HVAC performance. 3M Commercial air filter use span many applications including: classroom buildings, laboratories, libraries, hotels, restaurants, entertainment complexes and office complexes.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers’ lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment.
Important use restriction:
This filter must not be used as a primary filter in hospitals and healthcare facilities where a MERV 13 or MERV 14 primary filter is required per ASHRAE STD 170-2013.
¹The particle capture efficiency will reduce value in actual use.