- Ideal for use in hotels and entertainment complexes, commercial offices, educational institutions, and government institutions
- Filter performance tested according to the HVAC industry standard ASHRAE 52.2-2012
- Low pressure drop due to use of highly refined electrostatically charged media, open filtration media structure, and high surface area mini-pleat design
- Innovative 3M filter frame with integrated gaskets minimizes air bypass around and between filters
- Hassle-free installation supported by the innovative slip-rib frame design
- Reduced chance of filter damage during handling and installation with integrally supported pleats, impact resistant synthetic frame, and fully encapsulated pleat-frame bond
- Meets UL 900 flammability rating (U.S.) and UL 900 Class 2 flammability rating (Canada)
3M™ Commercial HVAC Filter MERV A12 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters combine excellent air filtration performance with low airflow resistance in a cost effective construction. Innovative materials designed specifically for commercial applications are lightweight, resilient, and resistant to moisture.
MERV A12 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters are available in 17 different sizes
Our 3M™ Commercial HVAC Filter MERV A12 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters provide robust filtration efficiency due to the innovative filtration media. The low pressure drop offered by these filters is influenced by the highly refined electrostatically charged media, open filtration media structure, and high surface area mini-pleat design. The innovative 3M filter frames with integrated gaskets minimize air bypass around and between filters. With reduced change of filter damage and hassle-free installation due to the impact resistant synthetic frame and innovative slip-rib frame design, these filters can be a great choice for your air filtration needs. The precise balance of mechanical and electret elements is validated by the rigorous industry filter conditioning standard, ASHRAE 52.2-2012. These filters meet UL 900 flammability rating (U.S.) and UL 900 Class 2 flammability rating (Canada).
Creative Filtration Technology
3M has invested research into perfecting the right balance between particle capture and low pressure drop. The result is a product with high in-use efficiency, small particle capture, and very good airflow across the entire media providing improved air quality and HVAC performance. 3M Commercial air filter use span many applications including: classroom buildings, laboratories, libraries, hotels, restaurants, entertainment complexes and office complexes.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers' lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment.
Important use restriction:
This filter must not be used as a primary filter in hospitals and healthcare facilities where a MERV 13 or MERV 14 primary filter is required per ASHRAE STD 170-2013.
¹The particle capture efficiency will reduce value in actual use.