- Ideal for use in commercial and office buildings, educational institutions, government facilities, and hotels and entertainment complexes
- Low pressure drop achieved through the use of highly refined electrostatically charged media, open filtration media structure, and high surface area mini-pleat design
- Average one year life for most applications resulting in reduced change-outs and less waste volume
- Innovative filter frame with integrated gaskets minimize air bypass around and between filters
- Hassle-free installation supported by innovative slip-rib frame design
- 100% incinerable components, resulting in significant energy value and low ash content
- Meets UL 900 flammability rating (U.S.) and UL 900 Class 2 flammability rating (Canada)
3M™ Commercial HVAC Filter MERV A11 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters offer a high surface area, mini-pleat design with innovative open filtration media structures. Low pressure drops are achieved through the use of highly refined electrostatically charged media. With an innovative filter frame and hassle-free installation, these filters can be a great choice for your air filtration needs.
MERV A11 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters are available in 18 different sizes
Our 3M™ Commercial HVAC Filter MERV A11 Mini-Pleat with Gasket filters can be an excellent choice in commercial offices, government institutions, educational institutions, and many other applications. This filter provides excellent energy savings due to low pressure drop achieved through the use of electrostatically charged media, open filtration media structure, and high surface area mini-pleat design. The filter also carries a UL 900 flammability rating (U.S.) / UL 900 Class 2 flammability rating (Canada). Minimized air bypass provided by this filter's characteristics can make it a great choice in your efforts to improve the quality of your air.
Creative Filtration Technology
3M has invested research into perfecting the right balance between particle capture and low pressure drop. The result is a product with high in-use efficiency, small particle capture, and very good airflow across the entire media providing improved air quality and HVAC performance. 3M Commercial air filter use span many applications including: classroom buildings, laboratories, libraries, hotels, restaurants, entertainment complexes and office complexes.
Applications include classroom, laboratories, libraries, office buildings and more
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improve our customers' lives and support their business goals. From our headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, we serve industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Across thousands of products, the 3M brand represents consistency, superior quality and value. Our success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. We have an ability to apply our technologies — often in combination — to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and our singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Toward that end, 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment and our environment.
Important use restriction:
This filter must not be used as a primary filter in hospitals and healthcare facilities where a MERV 13 or MERV 14 primary filter is required per ASHRAE STD 170-2013.
¹The particle capture efficiency will reduce value in actual use.