- 3M SC-II & SS-II Family Cold Shrink Joints for up to 123 kV applications offer an ideal electrode design for safety, durability and performance
- The flexible design of the joint body accommodates different shielding and cable re-jacketing systems to include a wide variety of applications
- The 1-piece, silicone rubber cold shrink joint body requires no heat source or other special equipment, so installation is easy
- Each joint kit is designed to cover a wide range of cable sizes and cable types, including JCN, TS, LC, TOW, WOT or lead shield
- Each cold shrink joint kit includes either a shear bolt connector or crimp connector
- The cold-shrink joint body features an integrated electrode and stress control device which minimizes electrical stress for great performance
- Can be used on multiple cables types, including jacketed concentric neutral (JCN), tape shield (TS), longitudinally corrugated (LC) shield, tape-over-wire (TOW), wire-over-tape (WOT) or lead shield (LS)
- 3M SC-II & SS-II Family Joints have a cable insulation O.D. range of 57 mm to 86 mm and work with conductor sizes up to 2,000 kcmil
- Connectors for round compacted or round segmented cables are available for these cold shrink joints
- Allows re-jacketing with cold shrink, heat shrink or resin-filled enclosure metal housing
3M SC-II & SS-II Family Cold Shrink Joints for up to 123 kV applications offer an ideal electrode design for safety, durability and performance. Our cold shrink joints were made to connect with several cable types and sizes, while providing top performance with easy installation. 3M takes pride in crafting quality, high-voltage electrical joints you can rely on, no matter the job.
The 1-piece joint body is 100% AC&PD inspected and made from high-quality, cold shrink silicone rubber, which makes it ideal for in-line and cross bond applications. These joints are also easy to install, requiring no heat or special tools, and provide good waterproofing resistance. A shear bolt or crimp connector is included with each joint, and for round compacted or round segmented cables, connectors are available. Trust in a high-voltage cable accessory expert for the right products for the right application – trust in 3M.