- Clinically-Proven – Supported by more clinical evidence than any other moisture barrier or barrier film, 70+ clinical studies
- Versatile Solution that Guards Skin From the Outside in- solution for many skin problems including, medical adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI), periwound skin damage, peristomal skin damage, incontinence-associated dermatitis and other mositure and friction skin damage prevention needs
- Patient Friendly – Alcohol-free, hypoallergenic formula won't sting or irritate skin -- can be used on intact or damaged skin
- Simplifies Caregiving – Cost effective, durable, breathable, fast drying, non-sticky, waterproof and CHG compatible formula allows for continuous visualization and monitoring of the skin.
- Unique Formulation - Original, and only terpolymer based alcohol-free barrier film that provides protection from skin damage. It is flexible and conforms to the skin during movement and position changes allowing for a continuous skin protection barrier
- Completely alcohol-free formula will not sting even when applied to damaged or denuded skin
The gentler way to protect skin from body fluids, adhesives and friction. Alcohol-free barrier film applies without stinging.
The gentler way to protect skin from body fluids, adhesives and friction. Alcohol-free barrier film applies without stinging. Forms a breathable, transparent film for long-lasting protection. It is fast drying and non-sticky for better patient comfort. Works even when applied over an area with bends or creases. Non-cytotoxic and hypoallergenic, Cavilon No Sting Barrier Film can be used on both intact and damaged skin. Provides clinically-proven protection against incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD).
- Helps prevent incontinence -associated dermatitis
- Peristomal/Peritube skin protection
- Periwound skin protection
- Medical Adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI) prevention around I.V. sites; Medical Adhesive-related skin injury (MARSI) prevention under dressings, tapes and negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT)
- Protection from moisture and friction (MASD)