- Absolute rated pleated filter provides consistent, repeatable filtration performance
- Pleated media offers greater surface area
- 100% polypropylene construction for broad chemical and thermal compatibility
- FDA, CFR21 listed materials of construction, suitable for food, beverage, and pharmaceutical applications
- High flow rates with lower pressure drops
Betafine™ DP series filter capsules are available with absolute ratings from 0.2 to 70 microns. These capsules contain pleated, absolute, polypropylene filter media providing excellent retention of particles at fast flow rates for small volume filter applications.
Designed for critical, small volume filter applications
We make all of our Betafine™ DP Series Capsules to provide superior chemical resistance and durability in demanding process applications.
Our line of Betafine DP Series Filter Capsules use the same materials and pleated construction methods as filter cartridges but are designed for critical, small volume filter applications in the coatings, fine chemicals, pharmaceuticals and microelectronics markets. They also contain pleated, absolute-rated, polypropylene filter media providing excellent retention of particles at fast flow rates. Sanitary vent and drain valves offer ease of use during the filtering process and their compact designs are available with a variety of end connections to fit most process systems.