- Cost-effective designs help reduce capital investment costs
- Compression sealing of filter bag keeps bag filters properly sealed in baskets
- V-band clamp design with integral cover handle permits easy vessel opening and closing
- Drains positioned at lowest point in housing to guard against residual build-up or fluid loss
- Housing provides flexibility for using either a standard or specialty bag filter (3M™ DF Series Filter Elements)
We offer economical BHN Series bag filter housings for applications not requiring ASME code housings. BHN Series housings, for use with #1 and #2 Size conventional bag filters or 3M™ DF series filter elements, are available in single-round configurations. These housings are either 304 or 316L stainless steel construction, including support basket and hold-down device for proper seating of filter.
Differential pressures are for Size #2 bag housings based on an aqueous solution with viscosity of 1 cps with perforated support basket but with no bag installed. Consult the appropriate bag information to determine the total system pressure drop.
3M™ BHN Series Housings are rated for operation up to 150 psi @ 250°F. Housing installation in a new or an existing system is made easy by the band clamp legs that can be adjusted up to 12 inches in floor-to-outlet height. These housings use heavy-duty 304L or 316L stainless steel construction for strength and durability.
3M Purification carries a complete line of filter housings for use in industrial applications offering quality, ease of use, flexibility, and economy.
- Process Waters
- Parts Washers
- Machine Coolants
- Paints and Coatings
- Production Wells