- Reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale
- Manufactured using proprietary polypropylene material for sediment
- Average cartridge life: 6 months (incoming water quality may affect cartridge life)
- High quality granular activated carbon increases surface area for adsorption
- Santoprene gaskets on both ends help provide sealing within housings, which helps to prevent bypass of unfiltered water
- Materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant*
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ Whole House Standard Diameter Water Filter Drop-in Replacement Cartridge APS117 for the AP100 & standard and large diameter Stainless Steel Housing Series, is a good choice in water filtration. This standard 3” diameter by 9.8” length drop-in cartridge is manufacturer tested and verified to reduce sediment down to 5 micron nominal, chlorine taste and odor and scale.
Reduces sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale**
The 3M™ Aqua-Pure™ Whole House Standard Diameter Water Filter Drop-in Replacement Cartridge APS117 for the AP100 & standard and large diameter Stainless Steel Housing Series, is a good choice in water filtration. This standard 2.5" diameter drop-in cartridge is manufacturer tested and verified to reduce sediment down to 5 micron nominal as well as chlorine taste and odor. Our APS117 also includes a scale inhibition media to reduce scale build-up on hot water-using appliances such as water heaters (standard and tank-less), clothes washers and dishwashing machines, and on plumbing fixtures like faucets, pipes, and shower heads.
Additional features and specifications include:
- 5 micron nominal
- Average life: 6 months (incoming water quality may affect cartridge life)
- Flow Rate Range: 3 gpm/11.4 lpm
- 3 in/7.62 cm by 9.8 in/24.9 cm
- 25-125 psi/172-862 kPa pressure range
- 40-100°F/4.4-37.8°C temperature range
To maximize system performance and efficiency, regularly scheduled maintenance including replacement of the filter cartridges at the required interval, at the rated capacity, or sooner if a reduction in water flow occurs is required. Filter life is dependent on actual use and incoming water quality.
Excellence in Filtration Technology
3M branded water filtration products have been addressing water quality issues for over 50 years. 3M products offer a wide range of solutions designed to address many types of water quality concerns. Third-party certifications, such as NSF and WQA, are an advantage provided on many 3M water quality improvement solutions. 3M, a household brand name, is a known leader in filtration technology recognized for innovation, trust and quality around the world.
Having clean and clear drinking water in your home is both a pleasure and a reassurance that you're giving your family the best. With a water filtration system from 3M Purification, you can provide filtered drinking water for every member of your family. From whole home water filtration to drinking water systems, look to 3M Purification to help you find the right solution.