- Linered version of our 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 431
- Thermally conductive tape helps dissipate heat and improves heating and cooling efficiency to protect temperature sensitive materials
- Highly engineered acrylic adhesive provides long term durability, but removes cleanly after harsh masking applications
- Dead soft aluminum foil backing conforms to curved and uneven surfaces
- Withstands exposure to flame, weathering, moisture and UV
- Heat and light reflective tape protects surfaces and enhances lighting efficiency
- Classified by UL to UL 723, Class "L" for low flammability rating
Our 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 439 is a high-performance foil tape designed for numerous applications across a broad range of industries. Comprised of a dead soft aluminum foil backing with a highly engineered pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive, it is ideal for heat shielding, heat reflecting, light enhancement, seaming and sealing.
- Heat shielding of delicate parts
- Heat reflecting
- Moisture barrier
- Light reflecting for light enhancement
- Seaming and sealing
- Refrigerator and freezer coil attachment
- Plastic protection
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 439 is Classified by UL to UL 723 "L" for low flammability rating (File R 7311). It meets F.A.R 25.853(a). Temperature use range is from -65° to 300°F (-54° to 149°C).