- Thermally conductive tape helps dissipate heat and improves heating and cooling efficiency to protect temperature sensitive materials
- Highly engineered acrylic adhesive provides long term durability, but removes cleanly after harsh masking applications
- Dead soft aluminum foil backing conforms to curved and uneven surfaces
- Withstands exposure to flame, weathering, moisture and UV
- Heat and light reflective tape protects surfaces and enhances lighting efficiency
- Classified by UL to UL 723, Class "L" for low flammability rating
Our 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 431 is a high-performance foil tape designed for numerous applications across a broad range of industries. Comprised of a dead soft aluminum foil backing with a highly engineered pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive, it is ideal for heat shielding, heat reflecting, light enhancement, seaming and sealing.
Good aging performance both indoors and outdoors
Withstands Exposure to High Heat and Humidity
Consisting of a dead soft, thermally conductive aluminum backing, 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 431 dissipates heat over the surface of the tape to reduce hot spots and protect the substrate from the effects of high temperatures. Coated with our highly engineered acrylic adhesive, it is capable of withstanding exposure to high heat and humidity while maintaining a strong and reliable bond. This tape can withstand a variety of moisture, weathering, UV and solvents in order to provide an excellent work life, indoors or out.
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 431 is Classified by UL to UL 723 "L" for low flammability rating (File R 7311). It meets F.A.R 25.853(a). Temperature use range is from -65° to 300° F (-54° to 149° C).
- Heat shielding of delicate parts
- Heat reflecting
- Moisture barrier
- Light reflecting for light enhancement
- Seaming and sealing
- Refrigerator and freezer coil attachment
- Plastic protection against heat and UV exposure