- The 4.5mil thick aluminum provides exceptional EMI shielding effectiveness, connectivity and structural support.
- Conductive particles in the adhesive provides low contact resistance between the substrate and the backing to drain static charge.
- Acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
- Removable liner makes it easy to die cut complex shapes.
- There are both standard and custom roll widths and lengths to meet a variety of application needs.
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 1115B has a 4.5-mil smooth aluminum foil backing with a conductive acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and liner. The 4.5-mil aluminum foil is thicker than the standard 2-mil aluminum foil.