- Designed to resist tears and punctures
- Aluminum backing provides excellent reflective surface for both heat and light
- Performs under a wide range of temperatures from -56”F/-54°C to 300°F/149°C
- Provides excellent moisture barrier
- Excellent handling makes it easy to apply
3M™ Aluminum Foil/Reinforced Tape 1430 is a dead soft aluminum foil tape combined with a non-woven web. The pressure sensitive, acrylic adhesive offers a strong, permanent bond to many surfaces. The scrim reinforced foil provides easy handling for taping complex shapes or contoured surfaces.
Exceptional and Versatile Performance in Variable Conditions
- Sealing or protecting of complex shapes and contoured surfaces
- Excellent general purpose duct sealing
- General sealant, indoors and out
- Splicing materials where metal detection is used
3M™ Aluminum Foil/Reinforced Tape 1430 features a pressure sensitive, transparent, acrylic adhesive which provides superior bonding benefits and moisture resistance. 3M™ Aluminum Foil/Reinforced Tape 1430 resists flame, weather, moisture, UV degradation, and chemicals. It is a thermally conductive tape, which makes it ideal for heating and cooling efficiency. This tape will perform under a wide range of temperatures (from -56"F/-54°C to 300°F/149°C).