- Aggressive natural rubber adhesive provides instant adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces, including metal, glass, plastic and sealed concrete
- Woven cloth scrim allows tape to tear easily by hand and provides ease of application and handling
- Conformable backing is good for use on contoured surfaces
- Good tensile strength for light duty bundling
- Available in silver and black
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a natural rubber adhesive, this aggressive tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly even when used in challenging jobs. 3M™ All Purpose Duct Tape DT8 is designed to provide a versatile, conformable, quick stick solution for demanding applications.
Built to Stick
- Taping/splicing insulation
- Capping pipe
- Securing conduit ends
- Temporary repair
- Hanging polyethylene drapes
3M's family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of thicknesses and strengths, these tapes are known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.
Click here for more information on 3M's DT Series Duct Tapes
(PDF, 11.48 Mb)