- Excellent for foam, gasket attachment and low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene
- 2 mil thickness designed for thinner applications like splicing film, foils, fabrics and coated papers
- High tack 300 adhesive family delivers high initial adhesion for faster bonding
- 60# DK liner adds stability during laminating and die-cutting applications
- Fiber reinforced transfer tape provides excellent conformability with ease of handling
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 927 features an acrylic adhesive ideal for joining dissimilar substrates. It is excellent for foams and low surface energy plastics such as polyethylene and polypropylene. The 60# densified kraft liner adds dimensional stability necessary for die-cutting and other processing applications. This tape is a thinner version of 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 950.
Adhesive 300 Offers a Consistently Strong Bond
- Splicing film, foils, fabrics and coated papers
- Laminating foams and low surface energy substrates
- Laminating metal or plastic nameplates
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 927 features our aggressive 3M™ Adhesive 300, which affords excellent quick tack and bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, high surface energy (HSE) plastics and low surface energy (LSE) plastics. This acrylic Adhesive 300 has been tested to ASTM procedures for peel adhesion, temperature and humidity as well as resistance to UV, fuels, acids and detergents. The high tack adhesive is also tested for adhesion on a range of surfaces including polypropylene, polyester, ABS, polycarbonate and stainless steel.
Understanding Adhesive Transfer Tapes
3M adhesive transfer tapes are rolls of pressure sensitive adhesive provided on a special release liner. The tape consists of an adhesive layer only, and does not have any type of supporting carrier such as film, paper or tissue. For application the tape is positioned adhesive side down to a surface and the liner is removed, exposing the backside adhesive to the joining surface.
Compare 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tapes
(PDF, 3.24 Mb)
Bringing Better Ideas to the Surface through Science and Innovation
In our 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes Division
, we apply the science of adhesion to deliver innovative solutions that improve the design and manufacturing processes of companies around the world. In the end, our technologies help customers like you deliver competitive products to the market faster and more efficiently.
Find More 3M Industrial Adhesives and Tapes
(PDF, 12.28 Mb)