- Excellent for attaching automotive trim and parts to low surface energy (LSE) substrates
- Features two different adhesives – one on each side of the tape for effective bonding
- Liner-side adhesive formulated for low energy surfaces like PP and TPO
- Non-liner-side adhesive is designed for use with adhesion promoter on automotive trim materials
- Gray, 1.14 mm acrylic foam core delivers strength and conformability
- Can be used without an adhesion promoter on TPOs and PPs
3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5674 features two acrylic adhesives, one on each side of a 1.14 mm viscoelastic acrylic foam core, designed for attaching trim and parts to TPO, PP and other low-surface-energy substrates without using an adhesion promoter. The foam core provides stress relaxation when exposed to high application loads, and maintains tight bond-line aesthetics under normal conditions.
Better Science for Better Adhesion from 3M
- Attachment of trim and parts to LSE materials (unpainted PP, TPO)
- Wheel flares
- Body side moldings
- Roof ditch moldings
- Badges, nameplates and emblems
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life —developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations - and all of it goes into each of our products developed for automotive OEM, like 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5674.