- Excellent for less-demanding applications such as lightweight emblems and narrow moldings
- Acrylic adhesive delivers cost-effective adhesion to plastics and traditional paint systems
- Viscoelastic .76 mm acrylic foam core delivers strength and conformability
- Adhesion promoter recommended for best results
3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5665 is designed for flush, streamlined application of lightweight auto trim and parts. This automotive OEM tape features a strong yet conformable .76 mm viscoelastic acrylic foam core with acrylic adhesive on both sides. Adhesive makes for cost-effective attachment in less-demanding applications, ideal with an adhesion promoter for high final adhesion and peel strength.
Better Science for Better Adhesion from 3M
- Badges, nameplates and emblems
- Mechanically assisted narrow moldings
- Window lace
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life — developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations - and all of it goes into each of our products developed for automotive OEM, like 3M™ Acrylic Foam Tape 5665.